Monday 30 January 2012

Why aren’t I losing weight?


Today I spent the day at home catching up on some much needed housework and baking. Was meant to be undercoating a cupboard but got abit distracted baking. First it was chocolate fudge which I had a really bad craving for after visiting Roly’s in Brighton and I have to say the results were quite yummy. Next were brownies which are Will’s favourite, although I cannot put nuts in so that he can take them in his lunch box. Finally some yummy scones which have to be eaten warm with REAL butter, none of this low fat margarine rubbish. Trouble is, every time I walked past the fudge a piece jumped into my mouth and I had to test run the brownies and scones as I thought I’d take some in for the girls at work tonight. I just don’t understand why my diet’s not working?!





Anyway, best go and get my head down for an hour before I head of to work for the night.


Big hugs, Sam (AKA Dottie May) xxx

1 comment:

  1. How yummy! How could anyone be on something as silly as a diet with all those goodies about!

    Take care

    Denise

    ReplyDelete